WDSF Breaking Judges Congress - Become a certified judge
The final training of 2022 for those wishing to become educated and qualified in the ThreeFold Judging System will take place on 30th April and 1st May 2022.
30th April and 1st May 2022 from 10 am to 1 pm (CEST) – Europe
Saturday May 14th 2022 from 10am to 1pm (CEST)
The congress will include topics on education and training of the THREEFOLD JUDGING SYSTEM. The lecturers will be STORM (GER) and RENEGADE (ENG), Dominik Fahr (And8, AUT).
Only candidates who have completed the entire online WDSF Judge’s application system before closing date are permitted to register to this congress.
- Registration of NEW candidates (By National Registration and Licensing System RLS) for Breaking Judge License will close on 17th April, 23:59 GMT - Congress registration and payment to closed on 24th April, 23:59 GMT
Registrations need to be done through the WDSF national member body for the UK, DanceSport England, so if you would like to register for this, please email email@example.com with your details before Friday 15th April in order to get your registration processed in time.
WDSF BREAKING JUDGE (THREEFOLD SYSTEM)
The ThreeFold Judging System (three judging criteria) is to be used for WDSF competitions excluding WDSF Championships and Games and recommended for use at national level competitions. In comparison, the Trivium Judging System (six judging criteria) is to be used for all WDSF Championships and Games.
For future WDSF Breaking events, only licensed Breaking Judges will be nominated by WDSF.
Only WDSF Breaking judges with ThreeFold Judging System qualification will be eligible to attend congresses to obtain the Trivium Judging System license, which is required to judge the Games.
The National Member Body RLS Administrator submits an online application ensuring that the applicant meets the following criteria:
- The applicant must be over 21 years of age
- The applicant must have retired from elite level competitions (e.g. BC One, Undisputed Series, BBIC, BIS, Breakfree, HipOpsession, WDSF Breaking Competitions, etc.)
- The applicant is physically fit (includes vision and hearing) to perform the duties of a WDSF Judge
- The applicant must have the Citizenship or Permanent Resident Permit of the country of the National Member Body he/she represents.
Once accepted, the applicant will receive an email notification to provide additional information for verification purposes, including contact details and a copy of the passport.
Once verified, the applicant will be asked to complete an online questionnaire (competition experience, judging experience, general education, etc.).
Once approved by the WDSF Academy, the applicant can then sign up for a congress, the final examination and pay the Congress fee CHF100.
Applicants that have passed the examination will then be sent a link to pay the annual judges license fee of CHF 100 which activates the judge’s license.